| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lodgepole, Ne in April is a little cool at 9.4 °C (48.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.4 °C (32.7 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 47.8mm (1.9in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:54 long with an average length of 13:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Lodgepole, Ne April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Lodgepole, Ne, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Lodgepole, Ne:
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 229.9 kms (142.9 miles) NNW
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) NW
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 108.6 kms (67.5 miles) NNW
- Laramie, Wy, Usa - 227 kms (141.1 miles) W
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 153.2 kms (95.2 miles) W
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 181.4 kms (112.7 miles) WSW
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 107.3 kms (66.7 miles) SW
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 209.4 kms (130.1 miles) SW
- Hay Springs, Ne, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Hot Springs, Sd, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Alliance, Ne, Usa - 117.9 kms (73.3 miles) N
- North Platte, Nebraska, Usa - 193.4 kms (120.2 miles) E
- Broken Bow, Ne, Usa - 251.7 kms (156.4 miles) E
- Gothenburg, Ne, Usa - 251.7 kms (156.4 miles) E
- Imperial, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 213.3 kms (132.5 miles) SSE
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 238.1 kms (148 miles) SSE