| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lodgepole, Ne in August is really warm at 22.9 °C (73.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 18.6 °C (33.5 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry. Only 51.6mm (2in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 14:21 long with an average length of 13:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Lodgepole, Ne August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Lodgepole, Ne, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Lodgepole, Ne:
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 229.9 kms (142.9 miles) NNW
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) NW
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 108.6 kms (67.5 miles) NNW
- Laramie, Wy, Usa - 227 kms (141.1 miles) W
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 153.2 kms (95.2 miles) W
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 181.4 kms (112.7 miles) WSW
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 107.3 kms (66.7 miles) SW
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 209.4 kms (130.1 miles) SW
- Hay Springs, Ne, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Hot Springs, Sd, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Alliance, Ne, Usa - 117.9 kms (73.3 miles) N
- North Platte, Nebraska, Usa - 193.4 kms (120.2 miles) E
- Broken Bow, Ne, Usa - 251.7 kms (156.4 miles) E
- Gothenburg, Ne, Usa - 251.7 kms (156.4 miles) E
- Imperial, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 213.3 kms (132.5 miles) SSE
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 238.1 kms (148 miles) SSE